Monday, July 30, 2018

"Anyone Out There?"


As for prayer. I said recently that I would pray if I thought anyone was listening, and if listening...cared. Being a western rationalist I see the old sky-g-d faiths as profoundly unlikely.
Also science now tells us...sorta. The multiverse didn't have a beginning. It always was so didn't need a creator.
So Steven Hawking said.

Maybe...we'll see. Despite all that I still have a faith in the spiritual realms...this from subjective experience. So... If there is a presence about us or a G-d. I don't think it interferes in our lives...exactly.
We at most 'might' get nudged in the right direction now, and then. But that's it. ...if that. Btw a Spiritual Realm or realms doesn't actually need a G-d. These other levels of awareness might be part of an as yet unknown scientific reality.


So projecting positive thoughts...energy or if you will prayers is not a waste of time. This is why it seems to work. Those "Prayer Circles" that seem to have positive results. Individual prayer the same.
On the other hand maybe there's a really neat Great Grand Mother around us all the time nudging us in positive directions. Positive energy projections or Holy Grandma it's fine with me.
...and yes it could all be just coincidences.
'But I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment