Thursday, February 14, 2019

"Kryptonite"


There, and back again. Holy bleep this is getting interesting. I went back to hospital,...surprise. A minor operation was waiting for me. "Hey I just came to re-new my meds!"

"What do you mean relax?!!"

Well I did. I loves morphine. Suddenly everything was pastel, and fluffy. I could get used to this. I watched as all sorts of yucky stuff was done,...then sewn back up.

"How do you feel?" "...Huh?" sez I.

Kings County Hospital has evolved over the last century from a chloroform butcher shop, and mad-house into a major medical hub of the Northeast. If Boston gets nuked...and only Boston. We'd get whoever was left at Kings County.

I got hooked up with more meds a primary care group meds, and tea.
I so wanted a pastrami on rye with bleeping hot mustard. I settled for chicken noodle soup when I got home this evening. Also I re-stocked on another pint of sugarless ice cream so I'm set.

I still have a leg at the end of my knee, and a foot at he end of that. Nine little piggy's too. They really don't want for me to have eight or less. Me neither. So I'm following they're instructions like a treasure map,...taking them Red Kryptonite pills too.

"Oh Brave New World",...with such meds in it.

Gawd I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment