Tuesday, February 23, 2021

"...soap"



FB just gave a pre-COVID memory from four years ago. Just days before #45 took office.

A dear friend told me we have two souls. A Warrior's, and a Mother's. Our "Warrior" side fights to survive in this deranged world the "Mothering" side makes Art, and Cares for Family Friends the World. ...my shrink came to mostly the same conclusion.
We try when not caught up in our own noise. We try to give what love we can to whoever we can.
I just met a lady while shopping. This before Christmas. In conversation it came out she's a recovering Addict. That, and fearful of falling back in. I don't know where my words came from, but they always do. It's the same for you. ...they just come.
I spoke about my own destructive habits, and how I got out...and stayed out. We went on like this for a while...a very long Holiday line. Ya see we're all Angels. We all are called on from time to time to give a message. That's what an Angel is. A 'verb' not a noun. A message.
We're Messengers 'all' of us.
Anyway we parted well, and I'm sure she's passing on her own messages. She certainly gave me one. Imagine called on to give healing words when all you think you're doing is buying soap.
Life is like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment