Saturday, May 8, 2021

"...shop work"








Well the Bear's name is "Alcibiades". He's named after some old Greek guy I think. I noticed him around the digs the other night. I thought it was just another hallucination. 'Been having a lot of them these days.

Anyway when I realized he was real I asked him to come clean. He only gave his name, and occupation. He's a mechanic. Learned it in the Army he said,...and that's 'all' he's said so far.
"Bob the Bunny" remains silent on all this.
Well I can hardly throw that guy out. I mean especially with him being a Vet, and all. So we worked a deal. He tunes up my fleet of scale model vintage cars, and he can stay. I'll buy him honey tree bark, and berries till his Vet Administration checks start coming in. Also he can crash in the living room behind the TV. ...I hardly watch it anyway.
We'll see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment