Monday, July 3, 2023


There and back again.

Common things are now done with effort. Ran into a childhood friend...I live in my old hood. Everything different yet all the same. Told me about another friend from our kidhood passed away. Days go by the earth abides. We spoke of our lives times beginnings and endings. We'll be in touch.

Did my chores then to clinic. I have assorted serious mayhem going but was told I'm generally improved. I'll take it. That the assorted nuclear-powered meds they handed to me.

I treated myself to take out on the way home. Steamed mixed veggies and dumplings. For the holiday perhaps a humble treat. I may go off medical-script and have a cheeseburger. Ain't had one of them things in years. I'll let ya know what happens. Above the Barbie sisters in the hot steamy dusk when I got back to my digs. Loves ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment