Sunday, July 9, 2017

"A Dream"



A dream. I just dreamed this little dream. I was walking, and seeing. walking, and meeting. People are good. Each in their way. Like the woman in the old hat. I liked her hat, and in a moment I liked her. She didn't say anything, and I didn't do anything.

She was just nice is all.

We passed each other. However as we passed she smiled a good smile at me. One that tickled my soul. Touched in such a way as I'll never forget.

She changed my world.

Worlds change. Sometimes even for the good. She smiled gave a wink, and her feet just a hint of a jig as she passed. All this in a second. Worlds can change that fast.

J
ust two folks going their ways. Tending to their cares. Then the world up, and changes,...for the good. I think this is the way of 'good' folk. They 'are', and they 'do' as they are.

We
all know this. Each in our way we know this. It's that knowing that keeps us okay with facing what the world takes, and gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment