Monday, March 12, 2018

"Cookie"

I'm voting for my sister Sylvia . She's always there for you no matter what never lies is kind funny brilliant creative organizer a fighter she don't take bleep, and makes great omelets. Name me a candidate that comes close...okay Bernie, but ya know.



Sidney Smith She's a "Dragon Whisperer" too.

Elizabeth Liberty she is wonderful
Sylvia Lewis Gosh, Thanks guys!
Alejandra Ospina She always sounds like someone you'd like to know. Well, the rest of us, anyway.

Frank LeFever Did she just find it somewhere or is it a pet she is taking for a stroll in the sun?

Sidney Smith When we were kiddies she let me play with her dolls,...she played with my army men. We were always close. Sometimes we'd just leave the house not telling ma, and go wandering all over Brooklyn...we came back alive too. Except once we got lost in Prospect Park. We came out the wrong end. It was dark, and for the first time I was freaked out...she wasn't. This nice family that ran a store found us took us in gave us dinner later called my dad who came, and got us...that's the outline of the story the details are the stuff of HBO specials.
Sidney Smith Being a lonely sissy sort of kid she'd play the piano for me to make me happy. She really did. She was a light in a dark world. ...still is.

Carlos Robins I always KNEW someday we'd agree on a politician.

Lily Pink Gorgeous sister who looks like she has a beautiful happy spirit as well! xoxo

Charles Taintor I heard you radio interview her,....she gets my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment