Friday, January 25, 2019

"...shitting ya self"


I haven't looked in on the world for weeks. Yep still insane demented evil stupid, and not that funny. I imagine this is what it will be like after we drop dead. The papers two weeks later will be the same except for a change of victims names.

Also the weather sucks.

Warm for January real warm. However in other places record cold, and snow. Chaos. That's what Climate change is,...chaos. So we're still on schedule for early extinction of ourselves, and all them species we're taking with us.

Still I hold out for one decent big snow in NYC.

G
ranted this only happens once or twice a decade now, but I still hope. After that we can go direct to summer. I recall one year it was 26f snow drifts to my window on a Monday. The following Friday it was 81f humid, and raining. Chaos.

My health is a shit basket of agony piss crap trauma, and bills. Fuck it I mostly just lay here. The meds are frying my liver, and kidneys. "An acceptable risk" sez my doc who isn't taking none of this foul shit. They leaves me vomiting in pain always awake, and seeing spirits. ...or something.

As I sez to this, "...otherwise I'm fine".
All's well with the world in a few isolated remote safe locations.
Everywhere else is fucked.

Everything is a radioactive burning orphanage, and there's a madman in the White House,...I hear he wants to leave NATO now as well. 

Fuck'em. 

This is only part of #45's plan I like. I say cut them all loose. Let the Russians eat them alive. Europe despises us laughs at us uses us. #45 got all that right for of course the wrong reasons.
When Russian tanks come, and they call for us to rescue them,...again. Put'em on hold with Velvet Underground playing "Heroin" at them over, and over.

Mind you unlike other commies I don't want #45 impeached or removed in other sudden entertaining ways. Nah. Let him stay for the full Monty. Just with a grand-mal stroke that'll leave him shitting, and choking on his own blood for the rest of his life. 

I think that's fair.

Happy New Year, and a Happy Holidaze,...I missed both while I myself was choking on my own blood, and shitting myself in hospital.

What's good for the goose,...

No comments:

Post a Comment