Friday, January 25, 2019

"Saint Fucking Nick"


Being on the edge of bleeping death for the last several weeks I missed all the damned holidays. So I listen to X-mass music, and watch old Star Treks to chill.
Here's my letter to the Big Guy.

"Dear Santa,"

Sorry about your work shops at the pole getting flooded out, and the elves drowning. That, and the fucking Japs, and Chinese calling in your debts, and fucking you up so bad. Bleep them #45 will nuke 'em for ya...just give the word.

Anyway if you're still taking late orders...

If ya can wrangle it I'd like electric trains a Barbie make-up kit,....don't ask. A 1952 sky blue Corvette, free tuition for everybody K-thru Post Grad that, and some Pursuit of Happiness for real.
Look if ya can do something with my diabetes thing while ya at it I'd be real grateful. This shit is trying to kill my ass.

Yours little Sidney,

No I ain't been good you judgmental racist fuck face gimme a break,...just lay the stuff on me.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment