Wednesday, June 19, 2019

"~\R/~"


Just got a nice "Message" from my dear old radio daze pal Claude Horvath.
It goes:
"This recent hung jury regarding Bill Cosby got me looking into the 'wondrousness' of O.J. Simpson. Discovered that you were born on the football star-to-be's third birthday."
My swell reply:
"Yeah he gave me a congrats call. I remember it well. There I was being breast fed by ma, and the nurse comes in saying I has a call. Well as you can imagine we was both a bit surprised. Anyway I took the call, and there was "OJ" three year old football star murderer to be wishing me a happy birthday. That, and a nice life being a introverted Queer Commie Artist, and all.
I thanks him as best I can...not much language skill yet, but I made do. I also cautioned him about knives, and such. Anyway we had a nice conversation of sorts. I fell asleep, and he wet his pants...the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment