Saturday, January 18, 2020

"...spooks"



(...This from exactly a year ago when they chopped off a toe!) ...they were going to take a leg.
As I mentioned. I think I'm seeing Spirits. My visiting nurse sez it's just the strong meds. "...These can be disorienting." Youbetcha besides frying my liver, and kidneys I get a show.
They don't look like the below,...exactly, but close enough.
If they start talking I'll let you know.



My dear Nurse Mrs. Perez is wonderful,...she just left. As I say she loves how Zen empty, and tidy my digs are. She told me she could walk eyes closed here, and "not bump into anything". I asked her about folks seeing Spirits. Sez she's seen a lot of that, but it's mostly stress, and medications. ...we chatted. She felt that sometimes it might be the real thing. ...it's so "subjective" sez she.

No comments:

Post a Comment