Saturday, September 4, 2021

"...Great Feets"





Here for the world to ponder are some of my greatest feets. Note how tidy, and clean my sneakers are though they clearly have been worn for decades. The first image is from my many years of incarceration at a certain Communist Labor Camp which was fiendishly disguised as a public radio station. I understand the authorities are finally investigating!
The this followed from my time as a gardener at the "Palace of Harmonious Peace" in Shanghai,...right next to the Burger King.
Next I really have no idea. All I remember is some guy offering me a Peyote Speed Crack Angel Dust cocktail, and I came to the following fall.
Ah I remember this quite well. I put a dime in a dead pay phone to see what would happen, and accidentally time traveled. I went back to ancient Egypt or somewhere, and they made me work on one of them pyramid things. No UFOs involved no Union labor neither.
Fortunately I got zapped back when the dime was used up. Just in time to be stopped frisked, and have da living shit beat out'a me by some pissed off white cops.

Yup,...it's good to be home.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment