Saturday, September 9, 2023

"...dreams"

Despite being 100f+ in direct sun. Could cook hot dawgs on da windowsill and my saying no way I'm not going back out. I went back out. A sale on peaches...sue me. Sun majestic. The brightest of the season. Flaring before Autumn chill.

Along the way bike shop botanicas an Army recruiting office. These guys sent me sign up emails...Just to see what happens I may. Nice chatter at da fruit shop. In extreme times as when our skies burned orange. Our unspoken natures shine through.

Going home passed a store front church. Asked if I wanted to pray. I said who wouldn't, but I needed to go. The sun tho' radiating miracles was microwaving my internal organs. Was offered iced tea...I 'gladly' accepted. Given assorted prayer stuff we parted.

I always like talking with evangelists. I remember one hell fire guy in Times Square. Disagreed with everything he and his placard said. However, he taught me not to get my back up over details. He was just a guy like me looking for answers.

Got to my digs put my peaches away laid down...dreamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment