Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Not a pro not an artist just a guy that likes taking snaps. Fortunately, never took lessons. I think this might be outsider art stuff but I hope not. I just do this so I don't go to sleep on da subway tracks....and that wouldn't work because there's an indentation between the rails. There to make sure workers or dummies trying to off themselves won't get hurt. So since I'm struck here. I build models and take snaps of dolls trees the sky and shit outside my window. .... sorry, what was the question? ...things get away from me and I digress. Used to talk all night on da radio then gave store front sermons for a while. My digressions always went over good with the listeners and congregations. There's a reason churches are laid out like theatres. ...life is a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment