Monday, April 1, 2019

"24/7"



So there I was sitting around here in the future with a 21st century computer. Ya know the kind the size of a baseball card with more computation power than all of NASA during the Moon landings. 

Of course I was using it to watch cat videos. That, and pictures of guys dicks. 'Never thought I'd get tired of either, but life moves on. I was bored so typed in my assorted medical symptoms.

It said I was already dead, and to stop bothering it.

Not deterred I persisted on my odds. 

It shot back a picture of a dick.

I think I got the message. It's not generally known, but even the most low end 200 year old Commodore 64 clone pieces of crap out there are actually AI stealth units. These just waiting to defeat, and enslave humanity. This can't come too soon for me.

Anyway I tried again. 

I fed in my sob story of being fucked up old, and pissed off. It showed me a Jack Daniels booze commercial from the late 1950's. 
Aw man folks knew how to live then. Everybody had a good job a house TV a car with big fucking fins, and the whole world smoked Luckies in enclosed spaces 24/7.

I felt so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment