Tuesday, December 29, 2020

"...just so"



Well once upon a time.

I dreamed. In this dream I was a kid in a huge tribe of kids. We were ragged fast smart keen to get over. We were survivors.
The Dream happens on a war ruined world. We roamed tumbled down cities. In dreams you have friends who when waking vanish from memory. Only to be waiting for you when you sleep again.
This dream was just so. I loved my tribe. We hunted sang slept together shared danger, and love. Who could ask for more?
A Mystery.
There were mysteries in this dream world.
I remember a bunch of us sitting on a pile of bricks looking up, and watching huge airships. Great floating cities. They were silent as they glided by.
Silent, but burning. They sailed over us one after another like brightly burning clouds. Burning. Not consumed. A mystery.
Dragons.
We were so often chased by great dragons. ...not of one them smiling!
We could fly.
We flew from street to tree to window to roof.
This dream so real. I could feel the rush of cold air the whistle of wind in my ears.
All the while being chased,...by Dragons.
The dream morphed.
I leaped landed in a tree house. War world gone. I was on a world of trees. Like America before civilization ate it or Endor before the prequels.
A great pale ringed moon was rising on the horizon.
'But this is another story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment