Tuesday, February 8, 2022

"...Q"



A FB memory of an election edition of "Sydneytoons".

With some guy dressed as the ghost of Nazi-sympathizer Charles Lindbergh in the background. A policeman sez to our Villain: "Sir, are you aware that you just broke into an empty paper house."

Villain: "I'm a Criminal Mastermind, and a champion of 'Q'. I will not be stopped by Liberal Deep State Tyranny! I demand my day in court with appropriate media coverage!"
Cop: "No really the thing is held together with tape and glue. It doesn't actually exist. Neither do we...we're both from Uncle Sidney' toy box."

Q-Villian: Deep state lies! I demand you put this outrage on the news!

Cop: "Sorry I can't arrest you for being delusional. Half da country would be in the slammer if I could."

No comments:

Post a Comment