Sunday, February 13, 2022

"...we all have history"





 I am no pal of any sort of Ethnic Nationalism of any color. That way always leads to death,...but I like flags. "Vexillology" it's called.

Just liking flags is different...a bit, from going to Bund rallies.
There are seven US states that are completely at the same latitude of Africa - South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, and Texas.

Not by Coincidence. The Geo-Black American flag, top, resembles the, below, first flag of the Confederacy. Peoples, and cultures are *complicated.
I'm African Asian Scots Irish American. However, in this country
you're what the last cop that saw you thinks you are.
*My Scots Irish ancestor was an officer in the Confederate Calvary.
My post-Civil War freedman African American ancestors ran a dairy in Mississippi. Some of the grandchildren were graduates of the first Negro Universities. My Chinese ancestors were merchants, and teachers. The two giving us a tradition of education business and the arts.
The flags however historically ironic are true to my roots. My love of Celtic lore the poetry of Black America, and my embracing of the written word. These come from whom I came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment