Thursday, March 24, 2022



I took the Quarantine opportunity to clear out some stuff. It's all in about 10 moving boxes in my bedroom. The rest of my digs are Zen plain, but that bedroom corner is hell. I started this evening.

Old receipts from 2011 dead junk mail. Notes for stuff I was writing, but then realized how stupid they were. These remain rather extremely stupid. The years did nothing for them.
DVD's I thought I'd lost. One in particular..."Kind Hearts, and Coronets"...put that on your plague movie list. Old comic books I can re-read.
16-year-old audio cassettes from my radio daze, and some model kits I forgot about. These will all come in handy as i live out the 21st century. Or a short portion of it.
Cut-off notices from Con Ed ...bastards. You miss a month they're after you. Paperwork from Social Services. You get old you have to deal with them heartless people.
Instructions for equipment that broke years ago. Breath mints, they still work. Old Jury Duty warnings...I skipped a few, and $4.27 cents in change...which will also be handy. This exhausted me. Six boxes still to go. I'm laying down for a few days to get over all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment