Monday, March 14, 2022

"...Outside of time"



I dreamed this afternoon. I wake at dawn do my rituals of tending my digs, and self. I nap at noon. Today I dreamed in many parts. I'd wake, and when I slept again the dream was waiting.
So it was till near evening.
One portion was in the form of a short film. I was watching as it morphed. The characters were from my life. I knew so many we all have. Here some appeared. Though they changed became different ages. Children teens elders and back. They were farming gardening knitting quilting tending to kindness. My nieces, and nephews appeared they were children. One held an infant that I knew was mine. Long ago a dear friend and I had a child. There was a miscarriage. Though my life our child lives in my dreams. Dreams live outside of time.

This was oddly ideal. Most dreams now are nightmares for me. Though beautiful all was real to nature. Mud was mud, and thorns were thorns. Yet there was hope here. Something I barely know in my waking world. This community in their dreamscape were making hope with their wills and hands. That old Hippie saying: "...If you can dream you can make it."

No comments:

Post a Comment