Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 

"...gangsta"



My life so far. I’ve had stitches seen Niagara Falls had Chicken Pox shot a gun failed many tests yet graduated high school. Never broke bones, but had surprise operations.  I might have slept in a tent…don’t remember I was too stoned. Might have slept on the lawn. 

I’ve never been skiing, but had jury duty. I have punched folks…with cause. I was in the Army, but only for two weeks…a story there. Okay I have been drunk, but not when I punched anybody. Was never divorced…or married though I’ve swam in the ocean drove cars been on an ocean liner, but not a plane, and was stung by assorted bees. Though not in the ocean. 

Had racist and or homophobic shit happen my whole life. I like cake…ice cream too. I worry about if the ants are okay. I watch dust motes.

I changed thousand of diapers, and I’ve been to another country. I got slugged at a demonstration saw some UFO’s, and several ghosts. Though not at that demonstration. I’ve had dogs cats fish, and a turtle.

There’s other stuff, but this is what I’m putting on my Angel application to Heaven. If Sister Alice my 4th grade teacher who I guess would be 90 now. If that neat gal is around, and gives me a nice recommendation. I might get in. …we’ll see. 

I dunno,…think I should leave out that stuff about wanting to be a Gangsta’ Samurai Geisha? 

No comments:

Post a Comment