Wednesday, November 18, 2020

"...Saint Peter of the Skies"

 

Peter Pan just as I always pictured him. Yep he, and the "Lost Boys" now that the winds have chilled are all snuggled up together in their tree. The above youth apparently involved in some sort of Queer Peter Pan cos-play thing is just as I really hoped he would be. 

He's the vision of my perverted youthful fantasy of him.

My bleeping Hero!
How I longed for Peter to come to my bedroom window when I was a lad. I dreamed of being rescued from demented violent Nuns bullies the Devil, and  Jesus. Basically that whole crowd that laid claim to everything in my life from my lunch money to my immortal Soul.

I can just picture it. There's a knock at my window. 

It's Peter! 
The bleeping patron Saint of all Boys! 

He's come to take me away to that weird magic island where everybody gets drunk eats hallucinogenic mushrooms sleeps till noon has random consensual safe sex, and 'No' homework! ...Ever!!

Dreams come true,...sometimes...in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment