Saturday, July 16, 2022

"...life and times"


*I posted this snap of my digs a while back. A glance at a life in progress. Our life and times. Humble routine and holy. Our lives stuff the world and circumstance. Below are the comments it got on FB.

  • Rudy Kisly: Are you scanning to see where your fav over the air stations have gone to?

  • Sidney Smith: My cable went dead for a while...I read comic books instead.

  • Charles Vizzini: What comics do you have?

  • Sidney Smith: I'm a fan of old titles..."Atomic ROBO" is one. An ironic sentient cynical robot. That, and old Dark Horse titles Like "Concrete".


Adaria Armstrong: Ha ha, I thought it said Atomic Hobo....now wouldn't that be grand!
And I see lots of toys’ vintage and otherwise, love those little cars.
Is that a mini-mini I can barely see?

Sidney Smith: Yes, a Mini Cooper in the corner.
It bounces on its springs when I move it around...'Loves all that sweet jazz.



Adaria Armstrong: For Norma Jean's viewing pleasure. 
Rodeo ducks...round em up, move em out raw hide!



Sidney Smith: Saint Norma before the machine devoured her.


*Facebook is normally a sewer of lies hate impulsive ugliness and bad vibes.
However, there are islands of sanity.
I'm lucky to be on one. Albeit guarded 24/7 by committed moderators. 
There are regular attempts to destroy it.

Recently far-left racists and p.c. book burners kept posting their stuff on my page. Same with far-right Nazi stuff for others. These are dealt with in minutes. Even I'm impressed. Seems the rational center is finally getting organized.











No comments:

Post a Comment