Friday, September 29, 2017

"Mother Nature’s Sons"


I could never understand why the sight of boys kissing would put such fright into so many. I remember the first time I saw two teen guys kissing. Heck I was a teen lad myself at the time. I was 16, and gleefully stumbling around Central Park happy to be on my own, and not under anyone's supervision for a change.

There was a seriously confused Anti-war demo/Be-in going on so I drifted towards it. Mind you I wasn't a full consecrated hippie at the or ever for that matter. I couldn't afford the costumes drugs communes or the rich scumbag background that would support all that.

I was just another fucked over black teen looking for company, and or freedom. Both these things are a rare commodity in any life or era.

Well like I sez I drifted into the Sheep Meadow which at that point hadn't had any sheep in 40 years. Now it's close to 100.  Well no sheep, but there were some Queer teen boys on the grass. Holy Crap!! They was kissing like there was a prize 1956 hot pink Thunderbird at the other end.

Of course I tried to be hip.

I mean after all this was '1966'. Granted this can still get you killed on 'every' part of this planet in 2017. However I took this vision from my most holy of holies my most quiet desperate dreams in stride.

I didn't faint.

Still the sight of these sacred goings on made my tender Heart flutter. Like a month earlier when my proto boy friend put his arm around my waist. I mean right there in the open. In the hallway of my sad dreary school/prison/madhouse.

Odd that. I mean he could have stuck his tongue down my throat ripped open my pants pulled out my eager cock, and sucked the hell out of it, and me. This with no one batting an eye.

Odd indeed, and the topic of another story.

In the shadow of urban mayhem. Mother Nature's embarrassing step children were at play in the fields of the Lord.

My passionate desire was to be able to do the same with my high school heart throb,..."X".  

Nice that, "X", sort of what a sweet 19th century Vermont lady would call a lover in the romantic novel she was secretly writing.

Btw I once wrote an "R" rated story about that fumbling, and intermittent affair. One day before I kick the bucket I mean to make a little video about it.  I plan to use dolls, and puppets. 

Anyhow seeing happy perverts going at it is where so much of the murderous rage of the bashers, and haters comes from. 

The sight or even the thought that this fills them with killing rage, and for more than a few secret desire. Life love desire hate rage quite a stew.

I think this is at the core of what makes bullies to kick the shit out of the innocent. That, and drive Queer youngsters to their deaths. This is the engine that drives the wicked, and cruel to do their evil work.

Just the thought of such a simple tenderness pushes these wounded angry souls to violent madness.


Fear is the true root of all evils.


More later.




No comments:

Post a Comment