Sunday, November 14, 2021

"...faerie dust"



They just put up the Rockefeller Christmas Tree yesterday. Last night I had a Christmas Eve dream. Remember I mentioned being nuts was the source of my creativity. It was in a mish-mash of static from my whole life. Old schools places I worked traveled to all of them.

There I was a pissed off teen again in weird armor helmet a huge bleeping Excalibur too! See artist impression above. Family friends enemies folks from my whole life were extras in this epic. These from when I was a kid to this day. ...“And there was a War in Heaven!”

Yeah remember that? Well my inner knight sure did. The lot of us spent several sweaty gleeful installments hacking, and being hacked by hell’s underpaid Demons. I’d wake think WTF?!! Fall back to sleep, and pick up where I left off. We had a bleeping ball!

Fighting evil with the help of old pals. What could be better! Not only that, but I think we won. Well them Demons beat it da hell out'a there at least. Then this strange after battle mixing of other dreams. The normal blended with the surreal. That, and I lost my sword. Spent a few dream cycles looking for it. I may well find it when I crash, and sleep later.

Wadda Dream.

Must have been that Faerie dust in my in my Diet Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment