Thursday, November 11, 2021

  "I Still Believe in Angels" ...mostly



"Today's Sermon" ...It ain't Sunday, but so what.
I still believe in Angels,...mostly. Granted these guys are never around when you really need them. Well okay sometimes. Like when one yanked me out of the way of that cross town bus.
It was many years back. Just after the non-appearance of the Y-2K Apocalypse. Just before the 9/11 20 year long failed war on terror. Anyway I was stumbling along oblivious when a thousand tons of flying steel came bearing down on me. You'd think a person would notice that. Anyway someone yanked me back from the curb which I was wandering off of.
This into the cross hairs of red eyed General Motors hot raging steel.
ZOOM!
All over in a second. I hardly knew what happened. Yeah folks a for real Uncle Sidney adventure,...no really this happened which is why I'm alive to post it.
Here's the thing. There was nobody there. I was on a side street across from Madison Square Garden. The ugly stupid thing they tore down the wonderful Penn Station for.
Btw there's talk of their rebuilding it,...please gawd.
But I digress. Thing is I was alone when that bus turned the corner, and missed me by half an inch. Yeah that. The suction near pulled me over as it went.
I was alone. Not a soul.
Somebody or something grabbed me.
We all have many mysteries in our lives, and this is one of my big ones. Seeing a Demon Spirit was another. Though yeah I was insanely stoned at the time, but still.
I choose to call this bus event the work of Angels. Well that or some dark matter entities invisible clowns dead relatives or space aliens. Take ya pick. For me it was Angel folks. I guess they wanted me to hang around for something,...what I can't imagine. ...we'll see.
So endeth the lesson.

*(The above is probably not the Angelic, and or space alien in question,...cute though he is. Still he'll do as a reasonable stunt double for the entity involved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment