Tuesday, October 4, 2022


I had a dream which took place in a library. I was reading works about Fifth Century B.C.E. cultures. Well Jimmy Carter comes by, and sits next to me, and we get into a chat about the subject. 

The former President…and btw he’s the first head of State in or out of office to ever visit my dreams. Anyway, we hit’s it off and compare our contemporary world to theirs. We also seem to be having dinner…dreams are like that. The President sez how other than the tech we’re pretty much the same as them folks so long ago. The center of our lives he told me, “…are family, and tribe”. 

True enough.

We spoke further about raising kids. I helped raise my nieces, and nephews. Carter of course has a daughter, and grand kids.  “…the center of our lives.”

Well, this reading room has a nice nap area…btw libraries really should. A pal, and I often discuss plans for a live in Library, and Theater for Ladies, and Gentlemen with Artistic Proclivities. I think I’d rather enjoy living in such. I believe in ancient times this did happen. 

After chatting, and dining President Carter goes over to take a snooze. Me I continue reading and enjoying the dumplings…such are dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment