Tuesday, October 4, 2022


The two most dangerous words in any human language are, "...What if?"
Timelines are malleable. "What if" we learned from our mistakes what if there was a small change that became a great change. So I set my dark matter pocket watch for a jump. 
Brownville Brooklyn NYC May 26, 2102~2:53pm
I appeared in an alley. There was...snow. The climate had become more chaotic. The street. Ruined abandoned. The buildings were pocked with military grade jagged bullet holes. The area had been violently cleared. There was something hovering next to my ear...a drone the size of a fly said, "...Freeze!" The traditional militia announcement that you are about to die. My body was covered with multiple red, and amber laser spots. I shifted.  ...not all futures are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment