Friday, October 14, 2022



The real origins of the Republic.

George Washington: "You're bleeping kidding me right?"

Betsy Ross: "Well ya wasn't exactly specific. You was also Drunk."
George Washington: "Gimme a break. The Brits is kicking my butt into next Tuesday." All I ask for is a new flag for this hot deal we're cooking up with the Masons and Knights Templar. What do you hand me?! A deranged nightmare of Bleeding Zebra Stripes, and Satanic Stars?!"
Betsy Ross: "Take it or leave it pal!
You can always go with what your Slave raping buddy Jefferson wanted. A severed Native head Impaled on a pike. Or what that Franklyn pervert asked for. Samson butt fucking the King in Hell."
Betsy's Daughter: "That or the weird shit 'you' wanted. A big Eyeball on a field of Snakes."
General Lafayette: "I'd go with the Zebra George."

No comments:

Post a Comment