Sunday, February 12, 2023

“...38 hours later”


Quiet days. Sleeping much. Listening to the sound of my heart. Ears deep in my pillow amplifies the beat...life's rhythm. Music. "Oh, life you are so strange so wonderful, and so brief." Want that on whatever urn they dump my fried ashes in... I'm good at cooking up prayers. Maybe they'll let me do comic books in Paradise. We are beings of stories the sum of our stories.

Our species gifted at pattern recognition. The mosaic of all. Going through my words recordings photos drawings I see patterns. My patterns. It’s the same for us all. Our patterns. Those stories’ rants fantasies.  Our codes. What we are and aspire to be. Multi-layered life codes. The DNA of our Souls. All being deciphered by each other for each other. Days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment