Thursday, February 9, 2023

"...days go by"


(I got into trouble on another page for being incorrect by not letting my life revolve around just my skin color or orientation. I’m a person that’s all. See above. Me my own self at the start of my adventure. I've lived into an era when many in this troubled republic use ethnic identifiers or some other arbitrary construct to rule their lives. Here’s my response: ...)

What would you be if you were Free?  ...mean just that. Who would you be what would you wear what would you like to eat or what music would you listen to? How would you express yourself if you were not a target? If you were free from birth just to be a person. If you could walk down any street oblivious blameless a threat to no one. Just a person.

A free person not having to obsess on identifiers forced on you. Free to create your own life, and at peace with all. I’ve been told this is impossible. Tribal walls are the only defense.  No. I refuse. Some of us have tried to live free despite a whole world saying we can’t. We try to live it now in our lifetimes. Not just dream it for some remote far future. 

I’m a radical. I insist on my personhood my freedom. My right to just be me not representing anyone or anything. I have opinions but they’re just that, and only that. We all walk the same deadly gauntlet, but in our souls we’re free.

No comments:

Post a Comment