Tuesday, February 21, 2023

"...Oh Fuck"

I am on the wrong fucking planet timestream and tax bracket. ...and so are the other Eight Billions of us. I need to write this. Hints of circling the drain. The upside of being near my primary care doc and his clinic...two blocks and the drug store...one block. Is that now I know what's going on with me. The downside is that now I know what's going on with me.

Let's see, ...cardiac stuff cataracts extreme diabetes did I mention danger of kidney failure. The latter is where my major symptoms come from. I'm always dizzy balance shot hell. I'm good for a quarter of the day...sleeping or nuts the rest of the time. 

Bottom line Serious Shit. 

Did I mention they want to cut off my food again...I'm called for an interview. They're pissed I haven't died yet and will probably ask me to hurry up. I'm doing the best I can.

There I said it and I'm glad.

We're entitled to freak out and do pity party tangos now and then. It keeps us laughing. 'Told them nice folks I'm refusing dialysis. If cancer forget about chopping me up. I've seen both floorshows up close front row center for family and friends. 

No thanks.

In both cases I'll have pain management please. In da kidney case I hear there isn't one so that adds to the fun. Otherwise, I'm swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment