Thursday, February 2, 2023

"...My life so far"


I’ve had stitches seen Niagara Falls da Mississippi River...had pizza in Chicago. Was down with Chicken Pox Covid and plenty in between. Lived through three Pandemics four wars one attempted coup. Failed tests yet graduated. Never broke bones but had surprise operations. ...several. Never been skiing but had jury duty. I punched a few bullies…with cause. Been drunk, but not when I punched anybody. Was never divorced…or married. I swam in the ocean flew in a DC-3 drove cars been on an ocean liner. Stung by bees. Though not in the ocean. 

Had racist and homophobic shit happen my whole life. But I still love everybody...mostly. I like cake. Was almost a priest no dice white only back then. A lucky break. Saved me da trouble of leaving. I worry about the ants. Watch dust motes.  Been to other countries. I got beat at demonstrations by cops. Was in a race riot in hippie be-in things and Queer parades. Saw UFO’s and ghosts. Though not at them parades. They wouldn’t let me in da Army ‘cause they thought I was Queer. I was but wanted in. Wanted to be with my brother in da war. Thought I could help.

When he came home he told me I was “...well out of it”. 

Was in love out of love back in and still at it. A gal pal said my problem was “...you’re in love with love.” Loved my folks my family helped raise up my nieces and nephews care gave for elder relatives was on da radio published comic books laughed a lot was always broke. Had dogs’ cats, and a turtle. I think we had a rabbit when I was little. There’s other stuff, but this is what I’m putting on my application to the Angelic Civil Service. If Sister Alice, my 4th grade teacher who I guess would be 110 now. If that neat gal is around and gives me a nice recommendation. I might get in. Think I should leave out that stuff about wanting to be a Gangsta’ Samurai Geisha

No comments:

Post a Comment