Thursday, March 23, 2023

"...Queer daze"


An Uncle Sidney Editorial.
Item from my pal Evelyn Tully Costa.
'I came here to help people, not get the shit beat out of me.'
Sez a bloodied 'Proud Boy' as he's run off by pissed Queens.
This at a Drag Queen Story Hour in NYC.
We all have an instinct to help one another.
The problem arises in knowing what needs to be helped.

His intention from his point of view was good.
Saving the innocent from Liberal Satanists.
However, Drag Story Tellers in this case at least...really didn't need his "help".
If I were still doing radio, I'd ask what da fuck did he think he was doing?
...tho' I'd ask in a nice way.
Still, I love the scene of Proud Boys being chased down the street by enraged by Drag Queens. Worthy of a screen play. I'd pitch it to Hulu. Btw we hit the trifecta.
It's also National Puppy and Atheist Day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment