Monday, March 27, 2023



There will always be a Menace. The Mobs need them.
Through American history it has by tradition been all peoples of Color Jews Catholics
Muslims Queers Artist Writers. It goes on. A ponderous list.
Sometimes one group is grudgingly accepted.
However, another takes their place at the bottom.
In this news cycle it's Trans folks and the 15th century Renaissance sculptor Michelangelo.
This for his nude thereby terrifying to some statue of David. 
This apparently the latest Culture War burning line in the sand.
I imagine he’s thought to be grooming kids to be gay nudists.
That’s the disturbed American C.W. in a nutshell.

A.I. will probably be next.
...too late I just read some want ‘Christian’ A.I.’s.
Seems Alexa and Siri are on the AOC side of ‘Woke”.
I foresee blood tests required to prove
one is not more than 5% digitally enhanced.
This country is becoming the front page of the ‘Onion’.

See below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment