Saturday, September 8, 2018

"A Life"


I've been reading, and watching the push back against the
Transgender realms.
They have persons that now regret their change railing against the flavor of the month trend for Trannies. 
I find myself in sympathetic to them. If not the forces behind them.
The Change is forever. You can't reverse it.

Something so primal so,...Human must be considered with profound care. Extreme care. The Culture Wars have distorted this like everything else it touches. It's 'not' a lifestyle choice.

We are born what we are.

There's Seven Billions of us running around loose these days.
All with unique orientations, and gender identities. 
Think of that. At best the world 'may' accepted two orientations.
The other Seven Billions plus are on their own.

When I was a boy I was what was then called a Sissy.
I was, but I was also boy, and liked being one. I liked being one so much I 'liked' other boys too,...in all sorts of ways.
Today would well meaning people steer me to Change?
Does Sissy equal Trannie?

Eh,...no.


Being Trans is to have Two Souls.
Native peoples all through history so saw this.
These folks were Special.
Who do you think the first Shamans were?

That, and what would all them Trannie coffee mug makers 
do for a living without them?!

This post is to say that if you're going there be thoughtful be careful be kind,...especially to ya self. This is primal human stuff, and you can't change it back,...it's for life.

I think by now many of us have Trannie folks in our lives. 
They seem happy. 
However sometimes a tragic mistake is made.
So be fucking sure!

Don't let the flavor of the month media jerks or Nazi religious nuts get in your head. This is your life use it well.
Bless you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment