Tuesday, September 11, 2018

"...and then..."


I had the interesting experience of having "died" three times. Cocaine gin valium, and speed don't mix well. I was reading a thread about death on another page. Everybody there was seeing Jebus or Hippy Paradise. I saw the street outside the hospital.


Odd though since the street was in a snow storm, and it was summer in the hospital. Figures. I was time traveling on top of everything else.

Also one's life force,...yeah there is one. Well it leaves. An electrical current seemed to recede from my limbs, and center above my chest. I was also awake for the entertaining event of my heart stopping.

"...pa-bab-pa-bab,...pa...p...ba...pa................"

Interesting what.

However no tunnels no Jebus no hippie paradise or relatives that got on your nerves. I never bought or remotely liked any of them Iron Age fantasies of guys coming back from death then flying into the sky.

That, and would we really 'want' to have to hang around the people that used to fuck us over.
Sure I'd say hello to a few aunts, but leave it at that.

However I did have "spiritual" experiences before during, and after my "deaths". These were true mysteries. Mysteries are good. These wonders keep us interested. I sincerely hope science 'never' figures this shit out. Keep them guessing I say.

Look if them evil bastards got to the truth of it. Death, and what might come next. We're fucked. Them demented butchers would militarize, and or commercialize it in a Brooklyn heartbeat.

Amen.

(Btw,...yeah like a lot of folks I have seen dead folks. ...long weird stories there. What the bleep it means is, and should stay a fucking mystery.)


'And another thing...

The old religions, and other industries of superstition as you say weren't so far off. Seems we don't "die" after all. Our atoms we now know are billions of years old. 
They will continue on to the heat death of the current universe, and likely beyond. That, and the life force the bio-electrical field that powers us. 

This on physical death also continues. 

It joins the background currents of the Quantum eternity. This is perhaps where the religions we imagined so long ago, and variations of human paradises came from. 

Those "Spiritual" events I mentioned that surrounded my body's shut down process was very likely my drifting into for want of a better term,...my Quantum State. My soul was moving on. 
If my personal concept of myself, and the universe moves to Quantum-land as well,...no idea. 

I haven't got that far. ...yet. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment