Sunday, September 9, 2018

"The Quadruped in Question"


I had posted all them snaps from my outing to the park on my FB page. One comrade asked if the Deer or whatever she/he/other is. 
He asked if it was a statue.
That, and was there an art instillation of assorted Quadrupeds spread around Prospect Park.

My reply, "...Nope."


(I've got good at this tiny art shit.)

As I mentioned either here or somewhere. We should keep our stuff tiny, and easily movable. This so we can scram at a moments notice.  Times being what they are.
I noted that we should keep our favorite ponies in our pockets. 
This as well as the body of our demented works.


This is why Our Buddy Jebus invented Memory Sticks.
There's that hidden text where he invented "Free Tuition" too, but another sermon for another time.





No comments:

Post a Comment