Saturday, September 29, 2018

"So now it's Fall"


How our little seasons do fly. As I mentioned earlier I'm now far closer to 100 than to 20. You hang around that long you tend to see things differently.
How I love the changes of season. The whole world shifts to a new mode of reality. Bud to bloom to seed to winter sleep. I guess this is why I can't live in a place with only one season...no matter how pleasant it might be.
I need to see the world evolve before my eyes. Also now that I think about it. The present living generations are blessed, and a bit cursed to see an actual "Planetary Climate Change" in their lifetimes,...amazing. That, and a transformation are great as the start of the industrial age. The information digital age.
We'll adjust it as we adjusted to everything else. That, and whatever comes after.
Later era's will see the mid-20th through the mid-21st centuries as an Ages of mixed-Miracles. An age of Changes, and not all for the better. Yet an age that changed the world.
I'm actually Hopeful. ...yeah annoyed, and generally terrified, but hope as well.
Hope for this planet, and for the demented bi-peds that insist on stumbling all over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment