Saturday, December 7, 2019

"...spin"

I remembered something I wanted to suggest about the Occupy Movement's "Zuccotti Park". Seems already like a lifetime ago. Still it was an attempt. However "...Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin"
Anyway I've wondered if one day the park site of the Wall Street Occupy Movement would have an historic maker.
I had made one up just come across it again.
"On this site in 2011~C.E. the "Zuccotti Park" encampment was established. Here peoples of all colors, and faiths workers veterans. The homeless students artists journalist even children encamped for social, and economic Justice. This movement with it's roots in the ancient Peasant Revolts eventually brought about a social revolution for Justice first in the United States then in much of the World."
A bit wordy. If they do it I'm sure brevity will kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment