“Star of Wonder”

If an Alien ship actually comes to rest on Earth. Think Roswell, but real. This on a Christmas Eve. I’d like to see it come down in a less expected place. 
Perhaps a Native American reservation. A pink slipped former Coal Town. A neglected Inner City. As for it “coming to rest”. It would not crash as with wreckage over miles. Rather given their tech it literally does just that. 
It comes to rest. 
Millions hear a series of sonic booms as it streaks over Indiana Ohio, and Pennsylvania. It slows steadies, and comes to a peaceful stop over a Brownville Brooklyn school yard. Then slowly settles on the grass. 
First Contact is made by six 11, and 12 year old black middle school girls. …and their teacher. They become the human liaison with the star folk. This as the Aliens take them as representatives for the Human species. 
Attempts to push them aside, and install “official” political, and military reps are rebuffed. These youngsters, and their Brooklyn College grad Jewish teacher will speak for the Earth. 
They will be our bridge between the stars.

"Dolls'
Boys, and Men should play with Dolls. It's good for lads, and men to have, and play with dolls of any gender species or orientation.
Doll play is good for the soul. Sort of like eating your greens, but more fun. It Humanizes. For boys it would help them understand their responsibilities to others. This would help them see other girls, and boys in a more compassionate, and generous way. Only 'good' could come from this.
"Sleep"
G-d sings colors never stop loving you the stars watch you the grass recites it’s poetry. 
Sleep.
…and even this isn’t yet the Dream.
"Roses"
 It took three billion years for Earth to create the Rose. She is patient, and knows exactly what She's doing.


"Life Finds A Way"

The Meek armed with tooth, and claw will Inherit the earth. 



The end has already happened. As in the books, and films about the fall. It doesn’t mean the machines stop. They keep going. Whole populations with their faces buried in devices. This as they step over the destitute while on their way to upscale shops. 
The end is not the end of our machines. 
It’s the end of our hearts. The obliteration of even the possibility of public kindness. That is the end. This is what I see in my country, and much of the developed world. However there is hope. 
Because this is merely the end of our humanity. 
The Earth will Abide.

“…four kills”,...from a year ago.



Late this morning I was told by a neighbor there was another shooting on the block. I mercifully slept through this one. I actually heard the last one. The night before July 4th. I heard a life pointlessly extinguished.
Makes six shootings so far this year with four kills.
I went to the corner to bear witness as I do when this happens. Crime scene taped off in yellow. Those plastic little stand-up cards marking where the expended shell casings landed. This time the victim was wounded not killed.
No idea why he was shot.
The cops never talk, but do ask questions. The usual,…did I “see or hear anything” will I “be available later for further questions?”
The blessing is no Deaths. However this year six attempts, and four kills on the block. This is supposed to be a relatively safe area.
The key word is “relatively”.
Other parts of this City as I said last time are like Yemen.
Something I’ve notice over the past year.
Blood.
The look of blood on concrete.
In spring it keeps it’s deep redness for a time. In summer it sticks damp to the sidewalk as dark maroon then black. This till it fades by being walked over then flushed out by rain.
Now in winter it seems to flake after just a few hours in the freezing temps.
It was 29f/-1c at the time so it dried, and froze. Soon to be blown away in the wind.
Life in War Time.
Yes it is. Don’t delude yourself.
Many parts of this republic are in a state of War.

"...Sky"



"Falling into the Sky"
What would it be like if you fell into the Sky. Forever, and Forever ,...Tomorrow, and Tomorrow. Above the Trees above the Towers beyond the Clouds. I think of falling into Eternity falling into Forever. One foot in front of the other. One step then another. Then,...Falling. Falling into Heaven.
Apparently Faeries are Real! ...and not a moment too soon!!

The da U.N. has known since their founding these folks were hanging around. However they were given Pots of Gold, and assorted Dark Matter technologies by the Wee folks to keep their traps shut.

Btw they ain’t exactly “Wee” being on average seven feet tall.
Seems these are some big bleeping Faeries. Com'on that's what they are. Anyway these fruits are the oldest branch of Humanity. I mean they’ve been using pencil sharpeners for a million years.

They only ask that we stop having wars, and torturing each other. If we don’t stop they say they’ll stop all that for us.
#45 declared war on them big pointy eared folks this afternoon.
So far the Army ain’t budged. Generals sez these folks is "too cute to shoot." So I guess we gots a New World Order on our hands. Me I welcome life with our cute Overlords. More as shit happens.

"Act II"
If the Divine came back as before. Poor unwanted persecuted.
The divine would be a young girl.

She'd come back as a Jew in Russia a Palestinian on the West Bank. As Black in the United States. A Child Soldier in Africa. These or any of the many unwanted of this world.


Only this time I fear She will come back Angry.

"Make Art"
Make art while you post. Make art everywhere all the time, and post it everywhere you can.
Spread dreams, and magic all over the damned place!

"Unknown Countries"
I've been thinking about the post I put up about our possible previous lives, and spiritual realities generally. Not knowing the nature of the myriad unknown countries is a blessing. The preservation of some kinds of mysteries is akin to preserving the ecologies.


Science mercifully considers it all superstition for now. We should help preserve this "official" ignorance. For if science ever truly becomes interested in spiritual unknowns literal 'Hells' may be turned loose. This as the fools try to commercialize, and weaponized it.


"Life in Tomorrowland"
I found a forbidden copy of  "Wild Boys" by the now criminalized 20th century author William Burroughs. This in a used book stall. I'm amazed there's one still around. I mean after the "Literary Purity, and Religious Freedom Act" of 2032 was passed. I paid in Bitcoin script, and hid it under my shirt. I took it home turned out all the lights. I climbed into my hall closet with a flash light. I crouch, and slowly open to the first page.


Suddenly police dogs barking a chopper hovering overhead with search lights stabbing through the curtains. The sound of boots stomping up my building's stairs.



"Yes I know all about the World of Men with their Greed Wars Cruelty, and Madness. You exterminate whole peoples you murder babies children you poison the land the seas the skies. Yes I know your world well. Which is why I rescue as many of your little ones as I can"


For over a century, and a half we unknowingly called to the stars. We unaware pleaded for attention with Morse Code then Carrier Wave radio, and now Digital Bursts.  We even changed the spectrum of our atmosphere with industry. All this to mark our presence.

We called, and were heard.

As is their way the Star Folk sent an Envoy. This to hear our story not from our machines, but from ourselves. A vessel of bright shimmers there, but not moved undetected through the clouds. Like a dream passing through warm air.

It came to rest not at the Kremlin White House Versailles or even Disneyland. It settled a meter above the cracked pavement of a forsaken part of East Saint Louis, Illinois.

The Envoy disembarked, and floated to those watching. They were enveloped as with a mist. Their souls were asked for the story of Earth.

In response the Envoy was led to a battered Homeless Shelter. There the people said the truth of Earth could be found.

"Southern Cross"

A sermon preached by the Rev. Sister Judy Jupiter Jones. Pastor Rabbi Imam of the 1st Church of Bewildered Wonderment.


This in the hamlet of Willow Tree Mississippi, 2003~CE.


"Love is the morning, and the evening star!"

That's all ya gotta know.

Everything else is just fancy cellophane, and bright packing.

We are responsible to each other the world, and G-d.
We live down here beneath Her wide sky.
Spending our years watching the sun, and moon chase each other through the seasons.

Bright days quiet nights.

The dark gentle nights with a big ol' moon shining down on us.
The stars. The bright twinkling stars so far so deep.
All of them just by being there telling us we ain't alone.
Not alone,...we have the sky we have the earth we have each other we even have G-d. Open you eyes open your hearts! 
Though not alone there are storms. Thundering crackling skies!
Hearts, and minds torn asunder. Beautiful dreams broken betrayed.
Even the carpenter asked, "...Why has thou forsaken me?"

Oh Mysteries

Mystery upon mystery.

From scripture there's Job,...

Poor sad ruined Job. What answer did he get?
What answer did the poet or g-d speaking through the poet give?

Remember?


"Job,...where were you when I laid the foundations of Forever?"


"...Forever"


Before job could answer the One spoke.


"Where were you when I breathed fire, and dreams into the void?"

You Job like all my children on all the earths were in my heart. Where you are now, and always will be."

"Always, and forever."


So as it's said,...


"Love is the morning, and the evening star."


You have everything. Amen.

You have each other. Amen.
You have the stars the moon the mountains the seas,...

You have forever, and never all in a moment.

Forever, and never,...

Amen Amen, and Amen, and Amen.

"November"
Being a partial shut-in is mostly not a problem for me. I've always been solitary,...since childhood. However complete shut-in life is more than one should do. At the moment the only people I see or speak to are my doctors or shop keepers.

They're nice folks, but a soul needs more to function.


Mind you I've certainly no wish to be in peoples faces. However a visit or chat now, and then is nice. Social Services sends folks over to make sure I'm  alive. 

Pleasant folks. I remember they commented on how spear, and tidy my digs were. That the elders they usually visit have homes full of stuff from their lives.
I have the advantage of having been houseless some years ago. In that I lost 95% of all my stuff. I never replaced them. Really didn't want to.
So it's just me the walls the dining room set my bed mostly empty book shelf computer, and TV.

Well a few boxes in the closet from my radio days dolls toys, and scale models I never built. ...but am starting too again.


What more does one need.


I was waiting for a sunny day to go to the park or Coney Island. 

So far no dice. 
Well the sun comes out here, and there, but mostly it's slate grey. 
Did I mention my elder crap like my guts are fucked up my feet hurt, and my eyesight is shit. 

...never mind.

"Free Lunch"
I got an invitation to attend though not speak at the Brooklyn Institute for Social Research. They might think I’m still on the air. Anyway the subject is evil, and what it means. A bunch of high brow noise about the mayhem. This by crapping out the works of Augustine, Nietzsche, and Arendt at each other.


If there’s a buffet, and drinks I’ll go.

On the other hand I could hold a counter forum outside that joint. I’ll set up a card table, and a folding chair where I’ll explain the real deal. This without the customers having to pay the $315. bucks cover charge.

I’ll take donations in a pink plastic Jack ‘O Lantern.

Thank you.

I’ll be here all weekend

"In peace in our own hearts"

"In peace with our neighbors"