Friday, August 13, 2021

"...Long term project"


Heatwave at the Royal Sydneyland shipyard. I just tinkered with my still unfinished HMS Iron Duke kit,...or if you will. "...Set". The image is from near eight months ago. This happens now. Like that cathedral model I'm still sometimes working on,...remember that one? Anyway like the real things battleships, and cathedrals take time. 

Mind you when I was a kid I'd have knocked out both in a few weeks tops.

These days one considers the nuances of the project. 
The morality, and values of the time the original existed in. Yeah right. That's lame bullshit for me never getting around to finishing stuff. So I'm working on *His Majesties' Ship Iron Duke again,...or thinking about it at least. I did paint a few more bits. *...and it was "His Majesties" back then. No offense to QE-II. Stand by for future signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment