Monday, August 23, 2021

"...sane"


Face Book is fucking demented. Eh...evil too, but it passes da time. We're mostly locked into narrow bubbles by it's algorithm. So see the same things over, and over. In my case being progressive I see endless atrocities by assorted Kluxers Nazis, and Queer bashers...what fun. That, and stupid liberals, and alleged Democrats tearing each other to shreds over minor points of correctness. Banning cancelling everything, and everyone not kissing the butt of their fucked up party line of the moment,...it keeps changing.

But I digress,...where da fuck was I?

Right, there's emotional comments from many who buy into these left, and right false narratives. However sometimes I deliberately fool the algorithm into thinking I'm sane.
Sana, but silly. I refer to the Firesign Theatre's "Giant Rat of Sumatra". See below.

After fooling FB I wasn't a Nazi Kluxer Stalinist or Black racist homophobe or Politically Correct book burning college student. I was shown interesting places.

I just found a window box garden realm. Seems this is a thing. There's a whole fandom population that cultivates discusses, and makes all manner of window box gardens,...I like it there.

There's other rational interesting, and creative stuff too...but ya has to search hard for it. Just surfing the platforms will not show you bleep. You have to tell these algorithms what you want. ...specifically. You have to think around it, and fool it into showing you other worlds. I most go to a bunch of off culture war topic non-insane sites to tell the A.I. my interests have changed...it does the rest.

Such is life here in da future.

No comments:

Post a Comment