Friday, October 12, 2018

"Old Post"


This big "Hello Kitty" head in the "Toon War DMZ" is a possibility. Sure it's shot to bits, and again after they clear the mines out it's not a bad fixer upper.  Likes da "Hello Kitty" head. It's in a Demilitarized Zone,...in a desert. So other than the odd land mine or snakes I should be fine. Like I sez. I gots my eye on it.

Yeah I could see myself in Kitty's back yard by her brain stem sitting in a comfy lawn chair drinking iced tea snorting Vicodin, and watching the stars drift by. Yep Satan's in his hell, and all's well with the world.


On the other hand,... Yeah A big coke can. ...after all I've been through why fucking not. 
Sure I could live in this. No noisy neighbors no traffic. Just water snakes trip wires snipers 'gators, and rednecks. 
I see it already has cable. We're good to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment