Wednesday, October 3, 2018

"Tiny"


Me my toys, and the world of the tiny. Why? ...Because that's why. As a little kid I was mostly prey for bullies, and violent Nuns. So no surprise I stayed in a lot. While in I made worlds. The world I was born into was demented mean crazy, and dangerous. So I made my own worlds. Better worlds.

Nobody got beat up or tormented on any of my planets. Okay the Dinos got shot at, but they were immune. Besides they were pals with the GI's. Com'on they lived in the same box.
Them GI's didn't go killing anybody. ...mostly. However they raised hell with the Martians. 


Then there was the dolls. I played with my sister Sylvia's dolls all the time. This confused the orientation police since I had both little soldiers,...'and' dolls.
They just figured I was weird, and left me alone.


Interesting that. My folks never went after me for my clear sissy tendencies. Everything else big time, but not that. For this I am grateful, and why I loved them, and my aunts so much. 

The worlds of the tiny. Making better weirder worlds than the one I'm stuck in stayed with me my whole life. Will at this point to the bleeping end. I'm easy to get a gifts for as friends have said.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment