Saturday, October 27, 2018

"Speaking of Jesus Baking Cakes"


I was out today, and overheard a portion of a conversation. It was a third hand story as the lady was on the phone telling it to a friend. Seems she was just at a store, and a customer was cracking, making fun of gay guy on line,...this is the Emerald City. We stand 'on' line not in one.

Well the owner of this shop laid into this guy,...the bigot. Told him off good. The last person you want pissed at you is a Black woman,...especially one from Jamaica. Which as I listened to the story she was.
The lady on the phone gave it theatrics as she related the tale. Btw this is why I love this town. Every street is a show.

Said she, "...he didn't pick out being gay in a store he was born that way, and it's how g-d wants him!" It went on, but you gets the drift. Stories everywhere.
Also just when I was freaked out at all the ugly everywhere in this world, and the country. I happen on this. I just "happen" to be next to this lady on a phone relating 'this' story. ...which I needed to hear. This was a coincidence of course...there are no Angels we're not all connected by a vast dark matter quantum spiritual internet,...naw no way. Believe that, and I got this bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment