Saturday, January 14, 2023

"...Pandemic Journal"

 


This missive is from my Pandemic Journal. January 14th, 2021.

I saw on Ch.12 the Brooklyn News station long lines at Kings County the regional medical hub. This for testing, but no shots yet. Thanks to the former #45 the Vaccines waited in warehouses. Our new President Biden just released them. 

I'm sitting tight not going out even for shopping. That new strain is hell on wheels for kids, and elders. Kids much more endangered than by the last waves. If it's my time bleep it I'm ready. But if I can stay, I'm sticking around. Especially since some pals are planning serious Post Apocalypse parties. 

Coney Island Mermaid Parade may not happen...still too soon. 'But Winter ‘21 Solstice parades for sure! Such a journey such history we live. Bigger than 1968. I was a teen for that noise the perfect time be 17!

2020, & 2021 are evil twins. 

Never mind we can take it. I think the year will start rough. However, Summer/Fall Solstices 2021 will start a new era. A more hopeful more just one. We will have learned so much.1968~2020 serious book ends, and some of us were there for both. Bleep'em and the Four Horsepersons from Hell they rode in on! Stay safe laugh and eat lots of non-sugared ice cream! Live Long and Prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment