Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Did this for Pride Month many years ago.

Nijinsky. As a youth I read everything I could find on him. His story, his strange, wonderful, painful life spoke to me. Touched my soul. It’s good that we’re separated by half a world, and more than a century of apocalyptic history. Otherwise, if I were 16 had a time machine could speak French, and Russian I’d be his shadow. A Queer colored teenager from the 21st century pursues the object of his spiritual longings. All this amid the intrigues of 1911 Moscow.

I see myself with Romola, Nijinsky’s long-suffering wife. She sits me down in my heart’s desires study. 

“Young man you must understand my husband is very busy. His work is very important, and he can’t be disturbed” “I just want to see him” I say. ‘Please, I just want to look into his eyes. ...see his soul. I must understand him” “I wish the same, said Romola. So do we all that love him.” 

That's as far as I take this. How to explain to Romola my time machine being a lad again or You tube



No comments:

Post a Comment