Friday, June 9, 2023


From my Covid Journal. Summer 2020.

My disposition of being personally clean, and tidy went out the window a while ago. As I enjoy saying Queers are genetically engineered by nature to be tidy. We can also cook do art have a good fashion sense and are too smart for our own good. I feel like hell. That, and the world as we knew it is rapidly ending all around us. This time I don't think we go back to exactly the way it was.

The Virus...the one that just killed over 100,000 people in this republic. *(Number as of June 2020. It ultimately killed over a million in this country.) ...remember the Virus? It's still here, and as infectious as it was the first day.

That Second Wave is going to be fucking Hell.

Just like the second wave of the 1918 Pandemic was. What with delusional heavily armed anti-lockdown fans spreading it everywhere. Them, and young folks bored with quarantine going clubbing to the amusement grounds, and the beach. Tens of thousands are exposing themselves each other, and their families. This in the waves of demonstrations in all 50 States. As part of our re-ignited Race War.

Did I cover everything?

Btw the Pentagon just reminded us that UFO's aka UAP’s are real. The second time they did this...do they know something? They now admit them things have been hanging around their bases, and buzzing aircraft carriers for years. "Watch the Skies!" (Reference to a classic S/F flick.)  

Anyway, they fixed my plumbing. The guys were wearing spacesuits. I’m surprised they sent anyone at all.  I took my first hot shower in three days, and I need to shop for food. I finally ran through my pantry bunker of canned goods.

Life in the Plague years. Be brave kind and wise.



From my Covid Journals. June 4, 2020. Emerald City...Day 80. 

We're under both Virus Lockdown, and Civil Disorder Curfew. Except for downtown, and across the bridge in Manhattan. Arrests there. Curfew, 8pm-5am. It’s so far calm in my 'hood. Many patrolling choppers though. Subways will run for ‘Essential’ workers. Mayor sez it'll hold till next week...we'll see. Be brave be safe be kind.





No comments:

Post a Comment