Thursday, June 29, 2023

Just saw another advert for A.I. "...Write quality blog posts with just a few clicks". Really? Why have a page if you're not the writer. We're at the start and it's unregulated. Perhaps a tag on any post done whole or part produced by A.I. That would keep us honest. We want to be honest...right?

Was an engineer for decades...but now a digital Luddite. A.I. writes books articles even screenplays which people then take credit for. University students fraudulently pass in work done entirely by A.I. Artist take credit for works done by A.I. This tech might be a useful tool if used honestly.

As for Robot voices. One can always tell. However, with A.I. you often can't. Besides voice artist losing their careers this all has more than troubling possibilities. I remember the glowing forecasts the internet had at the beginning. No one considered the deliberate spiteful damage people would do with all that bandwidth. I think of the fate of the 'Krell' in the film Forbidden Planet as a possible outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment